You + Poverty Action = A Powerful Combination
Poverty Action is powered by community. By making a donation, you support grassroots mobilizing, civic engagement and education, and the thousands of community advocates throughout the state who are committed to eradicating poverty.
Here are some examples of what your donation will support:
• Community meetings and events, like our bi-annual Listening Sessions or our Communities in Action advocacy workshops
• Travel costs for community members traveling to and from Olympia to meet with their lawmakers
• Our annual Lobby Day, during which hundreds of Washingtonians gather at the Capitol to learn about advocacy, build grassroots power, and speak with lawmakers
Additional ways to give:
The Statewide Poverty Action Network is a program of Solid Ground Washington (formerly the Fremont Public Association). Solid Ground is a tax-exempt charity (ID #23-7421892) under section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. We are currently registered with the Secretary of State as a charitable organization under Chapter 19.09 of the RCW. Information on Solid Ground finances is available by calling the Secretary of State at 1.800.332.GIVE
- By mail. Make a check out to “Poverty Action.” Send your contribution to: Statewide Poverty Action Network 1501 N 45th St Seattle, WA 98103
- By phone. Call us at: (206) 694-6794 or 1 (866) 789-7726
- Through stock, property or will: Call us for more information.
Have questions? Interested in other ways of supporting Poverty Action? Call or e-mail us and we’ll get you set up!