What’s your vision for 2021?
In 2021, Poverty Action has a vision for racial and economic justice. We envision policies that center opportunity and equity for low-income Washingtonians and Washingtonians of color. We envision strong communities where all people feel safe, supported, valued, and can access the resources they need to fulfill their goals.
This year, we’re focusing on the following six areas of policy work:
- Building a stronger safety net
- Expanding access to dental therapy
- Removing barriers to higher education
- Re-balancing our state tax code
- Reimagining public safety
- Strengthening consumer protections
Read our full 2021 Policy Agenda here.
Lea Nuestra Agenda de Polízas 2021 aquí.