When you think about the Washington you want to live in, what do you envision?
In 2020, Poverty Action has a vision for justice. We envision policies that center opportunity and equity for low-income Washingtonians and Washingtonians of color. We envision strong communities where all people feel safe, supported, valued, and can access the resources they need to fulfill their goals.
This year, we’re focusing on the following five areas of policy work:
- Building a stronger safety net
- Expanding access to dental therapy
- Re-balancing our state tax code
- Strengthening consumer protections
- Advocating for justice reform measures
View our full policy agenda below!
2020 Policy Agenda illustration and design support by Ana Vonhuben.